1. Yu Rong Xue Xiao - Our dormitory in China where we studied. played. bonded. flew a kite. danced. ate. sang. took photos. had the time of our lives.
2. Tian An Men - Saw Mao Ze Dong's preserved body there. They has a similar one for Marcos back in the Philippines.
3. Gu Gong
4. Ying He Yuan - Summer Palace. Paradise. Nature. Lovely seascapes & landscapes.
5. Jing Ge Long – The Big Supermarket we always went to. We would even sneak out of the dorm through another gate. The gate was a bit far from the dorm. You had to cross some plantation area first. They had wooden plywood all over that gate after the night all of us got caught. J
6. Wang Fu Jin - Largest Shopping Mall in China
7. Xi dan - Mall
8. Wang Fu Jin - Tiangge. Cheap. Affordable. Hot.
9. Chang Cheng!!! - Of course the super highlight, THE GREAT WALL! Tiring. Exhausting. Strong Winds. Beautiful. Long Walks. Memories.
10. Peking Duck (kao ya) - Super Yummy! Will always be a fave of mine.
11. UFO dried cup noodles – Our all time midnight snacks! Fattening yet addicting!
12. Custard Rice Rolls - taste like Kracklings. Reminds me of grade school baon days.
13. LAYS!!! - the wide range of flavors! Sushi flavor, Roast beef, peking duck, tomato...yum!
14. Xiao Mai Bu - small store in Yu Rong where we'd always buy Ice cream that’s coated with a chocolate outer crust.
15. Apple Jelly Tongue!
16. Korean Store in Yu Rong – feasting on the Korean version of Kornets! Super YUM!
17. Hot Dogs (re kou) and pizza - from the korean store
18. MCdonalds (mai dang lao) - they've got shrimp nuggets!!!
19. Baleno - it's like giordano. practically can be found in every corner!
20. Starbucks - overpriced in china! X2 ng sa Phils!
21. CR - never seen such dirty, gross, disgusting place haha! Hole on the floor?
22. Roommates: Gwen, Tala, Marge, myself
23. My nickname: maj was born. For Your MAJesty.
24. Wang Fei, Zhang Lao shi were BF/GF yet they had to keep it secret as it wasn’t allowed by the school.
25. Vickey – My super photographer friend.
Too many memories!
All about the traveling Queen who wanted to share with the world the little and great discoveries that have brought her joy.