These are pictures from a year ago. But I'm posting them. I'm dedicating this entry to 2 of my friends (J&J) heading for Toronto next month. :) I'm super HAPPY and EXCITED for THEM!!!
This was my glimpse of the majestic Niagara Falls... I hope you guys get your rainbow plus the famous Maid of the Mist Ride! Do make sure you equip yourselves with the right attire!
"The high feeling just can't be explained in words. Such amazing wonder and beauty. I could still hear the water rushing down from the top." "I think I can die now." - Queen (Feb 2010)
Thanks to CesDj's Parents, Twinkle, Grant, and Henry for the great company! =)
Must go back to witness summer version!
Queen is extra grateful to everyone who made her Toronto trip extra memorable! :)
- Ian and Cathy taking us to the most unique food places
- Twinkle for flying over to tour us from downtown, Distillery, Niagara, and Harbor Front
- Adona Family - Tito Tito, and Tita Bernice, and Ces!
- Ellen for our bonding and yummy mussels delight!
- Met Charles Sy's Family, Fides, Ram, Grant
- Our super nice auditees who took us to this Viet place which forever changed my perspective of the Pho world!
As for Niagara, there aren’t enough words to describe how high I felt. The spectacular view was one I could not possible forget.
All about the traveling Queen who wanted to share with the world the little and great discoveries that have brought her joy.