Queen is extra grateful to everyone who made her Toronto trip extra memorable! :)
- Ian and Cathy taking us to the most unique food places
- Twinkle for flying over to tour us from downtown, Distillery, Niagara, and Harbor Front
- Adona Family - Tito Tito, and Tita Bernice, and Ces!
- Ellen for our bonding and yummy mussels delight!
- Met Charles Sy's Family, Fides, Ram, Grant
- Our super nice auditees who took us to this Viet place which forever changed my perspective of the Pho world!
As for Niagara, there aren’t enough words to describe how high I felt. The spectacular view was one I could not possible forget.
Boracay is known for its white sandy beaches. I had the privilege to go with the team last February for our team building activity. There had been a lot of improvement since my 2007 visit. It was a combination of Hawaiian BBQ. Drinks. Flame Dancers. Beach. Coconut Trees. Fresh Shakes. Beautiful Sunset. Bonding. Picture Taking and Good Company. It was definitely worth going back after 3 years.
All about the traveling Queen who wanted to share with the world the little and great discoveries that have brought her joy.