Here are some 2014 Style Goals for the Krizia Woman:
1. Wear more animal prints! Don't be afraid to show the world just how fearless you are.
2. Be creative and plaster your world with color! Try prints that resemble an artist's canvas.
3. Continue to invest in elegant, lace ensembles that are perfect for any occasion.
4. Be in tune with the upcoming summer season! Feel cool and fresh in beautiful floral outfits.
5. Be more playful by purchasing entire ensembles (blouse with pants/ skirt and dress) that you can mix and match!
6. Prioritize your family while showing off your most confident self.
Today was my first day of work as a full timer in the fashion industry. The set up sure was quite different from the corporate world I used to be a part of. But I found it quite exciting given the many things to fix across departments. Yes, from Sales, IT, Marketing, Sourcing, and HR. The work can get addicting to be honest just because you want to perfect all possible areas but I will commit to work life effectiveness. Remembering to exercise and spend quality time with family. The day started at 10:30 AM. Mom and I get fetched at home to carpool with my aunt and cousin. We headed for the bank to open my payroll account. At the office, everyone just like in the corporate world works on their own stuff. Then we had meetings covering loads of issues with sales coordinators and HR. It was good to listen to all the opportunities as we kickstart 2014. I also got to check on my staff as he completes the barcoding and preparation for Metro Gaisano's Tokyo Finds delivery. It was a productive first day I would say.